Translate

May 14, 2014

This Is The Beginning



Hello, Greetings, How are you, WHADDDDUP?!

   I know I've been gone for a while but if you were not aware I started college in New York and it's kicking my butt and treating me well all at the same time. This is just an introduction to my new blog and I thought I'd reinvent myself, I wasn't really happy with my blog before so I just decided I needed to do something different that will make me proud of it. You know...
Blah Blah, New Me,
New Day! My blog content is going to be completely different than before; health advice, cartoons based on my life, book recommendations, and I recently got into photography - nothing too serious mostly just playing around and getting a feel for it.

   Originally I was just going to focus on school - which I am, but going through my previous blog posts and reminiscing on how it felt I actually really do miss blogging, I miss putting my talents out there. So I guess I'll start by saying that I've currently uprooted my life to the big apple where all things are possible in the city. It can get hard at times but with my blog as my outlet I truly feel like I can overcome almost anything. A lot has happened and I've mainly just been learning a lot about myself as well as the people around me - I want to even say I've even gained some street smarts, coming from a small town girl. New York is a great place to live but it's also a dangerous place if your not aware a lot can happen in a blink of an eye, you can have a lot opportunities but a lot of them are hard to come by - basically, for every positive a negative follows right behind.

   You may not be able to tell but my blog goes under construction frequently - I'm always fixing something or adding or taking away, you may see it sometimes but most of construction happens at night. I'm not sure when my next blog post will be but stay tuned, Oh and my YouTube channel? Has definitely taken a back seat. Everyone keeps asking, "Why aren't you making videos!?" and I've come to realize that blogging is where my heart is at. Maybe in the near future when I want an extra project, I'll start it back up but for now my focus is blogging.

I can't wait to see where this takes me or what information I'll relay to the world, come and take this journey with me, until next time ❤️


With Love and Sweetness,







No comments: