Translate

January 01, 2016

Life Lesson: Happy New Year! Feel Better...




Hello Friends,

 HAPPY NEW YEAR! I know most of you are out having fun, drinking... partying, while I'm home, having the time of my life lol. Around this time of year, I always get sick and surprisingly, I didn't get sick. It's either me throwing up from all the excitement of the New Year, and not the good kind of throwing up that indicates a
successful fun night, or shitting out all my fluids from the non-alcoholic orange juice I had the day before, my tradition to always get sick helps me bring in a successful and prosperous new year, but last night was something different. I have a full time job and instead of working Wednesday they had me come in early morning yesterday. I have a fair way by my job and decided to stop by to pick a few things up -- really only two bottles of wine. I heard Yellow Tail and Sutter house was good, so for $22 I bought both -- and they were big bottles -- and that would help me bring in the New Year. I started sipping on Yellow Tail at around... nine o'clock and it started off good! We we're watching movies, jammed to the music on tv and then, it got cray cray. I had way too much wine and I felt like I was going to throw up. The thing about me is, if I throw up because of something I ingested -- ie. food, juice, whatever it may be -- that's it, I'm not going to take whatever it was. So I'm laying on my bed trying to sober up and it was just like I was getting drunker and drunker. Worst feeling ever! Next thing I know, I passed out and woke up at four in the morning because it was hot. I already know that 2016 is going to be a crazy year, I don't think I'll bring in the New Year like this again but I had fun, even though I got to "turnt" last night. So hopefully this is a metaphor for a great year. Most of you have new years resolutions and mine is to be happy and healthy and to finish my book that I started writing, I'm keeping it very simple because I know I won't keep my word about anything else. Anyways, I'll keep this post very short, I'm going to watch a Netflix movie -- the independent movies, on there are so interesting -- and work on my next post. Promise the next one will be lengthy and it'll be out earlier too, see you in the new year, until next time ❤️




With Love & Sweetness,

No comments: