Translate

March 19, 2015

5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!


 Hello PEOPLE!

      Yesterday was my 5th year anniversary of my blog, I'm so proud of what its become. Looking at this picture and browsing threw my blog now, its come a long way. I remember when I was first blogging

I had no idea what I was doing and since my journey I'm comfortable and I feel like I've finally found something that I'm passionate to write about. To get a little personal info on my blog, I came up with 5 questions - for my 5th anniversary - to give you a little background of my blog.

1. Why did you start your blog?

I always wanted away to express myself and I love to write so I was talking to my mom one day and she suggested that I started blogging. I didn't even know what a blog was and I'm happy she mentioned it to me!

2. How do you come up with ideas for blog post?

I usually wait until the weekend to blog but there's really no thought process into my blogging. I just come up with ideas and which ever sounds good I post it.

3. Who or what inspires you?

Everything inspires me, I don't want to sound played out like, "Life inspires me and my trials and tribulations just makes me produce great content." Which is true but there's no other way to put it.

4. What are your goals for your blog?

I really just want to entertain people with my content, that's why I didn't go the route of a fashion blog. Long term goals I hope to do blogging professionally, even if it doesn't happen I'm just happy that people click on my website. Short term goals is to at least be on a popular blog or magazine.

5. Any last words?

I work really hard on my blog, literally everyday I try to improve some thing. I really don't blog for other people because people will love you one day and hate you the next.

I hope that you enjoyed this post, feel free to snoop around on my blog - I actually encourage it! See you guys on the weekend, until next time ❤ 

With Love & Sweetness, 
Lana B.

No comments: